<Q Alex Silverman>: So maybe a US and a Europe?
<A Thomas J. Madden>: Yes.
<Q Alex Silverman>: Okay that would make things a lot less complicated. And the question I
ask every quarter, how much was taken out of the pipeline in the quarter? And if you could break
that down between wins and loss/pass?
<A Michael Willoughby>: So looking at Q1 11, were reporting a pipeline of more than $50
<Q Alex Silverman>: Okay.
<A Michael Willoughby>: And the churn in that quarter was about half of that. So half of
the $50 million either progressed to an awarded deal or dropped out. So that gives you a kind of
flavor for the churn.
<Q Alex Silverman>: Can you give us a sense of the $25 million that came out, how much of
that was won and how much of that either was lost or you passed on?
<A Michael Willoughby>: Let me see. Probably somewhere in the yeah, I would say
somewhere in the $20 million to $25 million range. So about half of that...
<A>: Thomas J. Madden> 25% to 30% of that...
<A Michael Willoughby>: Yeah, probably, progressed, yeah. So 20% to 25% of that $25
<Q Alex Silverman>: Was progressed?
<A Michael Willoughby>: Right.
<A>: Thomas J. Madden>Right.
<Q Alex Silverman>: Great. Thanks, guys.
<A Michael Willoughby>: I shall have a crisper answer for you next time, Alex.
<Q Alex Silverman>: But you know Im going to ask you next quarter too. Thanks, guys. I
<A Mark C. Layton>: Thank you, Alex.
Operator: Your next question comes from Marco Rodriguez of Stonegate Securities.
<Q Marco Rodriguez>: Hi, guys. Thanks for answering my questions. Most of my questions
have actually already been answered. Just one question here, I was wondering if you might be able
to characterize the pipeline in terms of what percentages are beauty, fashion, and CPG?
<A Mark C. Layton>: Okay. Mike?
<A Michael Willoughby>: Yeah. So if you look at what I have been able to do is
characterize what we call the mid-to-late stage deals. So that would be once where we actually have
a proposal outstanding. And right now, about 15% are CPG. And the remaining 85% is split pretty
evenly between the health and beauty category and the fashion category.